• 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
• 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed.
• Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed.
• Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control.
• Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
• Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability.
Accepts Dewalt 18/20 Volt Li-ion Slide Type Batteries (Not the older style push in)
Voltage 18V / 20V MAX
Keyless Blade Clamp Yes
Stroke Length 1-1/8″
Electric Brake Yes
Tool Weight 2.7 Kg
Dewalt Reciprocating Saw DCS380 (Bare Tool)
Blade Not Included
(No batteries or charger included)